Welcome to Doves Class
In Doves Class we love to learn!
- We are always ready to listen and learn
- We always try our best with all our learning and try and make each piece of work better than the one before. We like to challenge ourselves!
- We have talking partners to help us with ideas
- We are finding good learning friends
- We know that if we read every day this will help us become super learners.
- We are learning to look after the classroom and our class and teachers
How Doves learn
Each term we have a BIG question to answer; this driving question sets the learning for the term. Our classroom becomes this environment so we are excited and motivated to learn even more.
We are starting to challenge ourselves with our learning. We are also looking at how our friends can help us to learn better.
We know that we can achieve great things if we challenge ourselves to keep trying. Sometime we use Critique to improve what we have done and we are starting to do drafts of our work to really practise our learning.
P.E. days are Wednesday and Friday but please have your PE kit at school every day. During the summer term we like to do P.E outside so please make sure you have suitable footwear in your P.E bag.
Please bring your Library book to school on Tuesday.
Learning Logs will be sent out regularly with a record of our successful work, questions and ideas for new learning coming up. Please try to do some learning with your child to help us with our learning journey.
Click links below to see termly lesson plans;