Welcome to Puffins Class
In Puffins Class we love to learn!
- We use super speaking and listening skills.
- We always try our best with each piece of work.
- We know that we can always improve our work.
- We know that pushing ourselves is the best way to improve.
- We know that we make choices all the time and that we have to try to make the right ones.
- We know that if we read every day this will help us become super learners.
How Puffins learn
Each term we have a BIG question to answer; this driving question sets the learning for the term.
In the past, our classroom has become a cool castle environment so we are excited and motivated to learn even more in it.
We are starting to challenge ourselves a bit more with our learning by choosing our own levels of challenge and difficulty. We are using critique and rubrics to help us assess our own work and think of targets for our next piece of work. Sometimes we do one or two drafts to really practice our learning.
P.E. days are Monday and Wednesday but please have your PE kit at school every day. During the summer term we will hopefully be able to do PE outside so please bring appropriate footwear in PE kit.
Please read at home every day, researchers have discovered that those children who read every day will achieve their best at school and then in adult life.
Please click links below to see Termly Planning documents