Current diary dates
- 12 Dec 18 - Year 1 Play 9.15am and 6pm - Collect ticket from school office from 26.11.18
- 13 Dec 18 - Year 2 Play 9.15am and 6pm - Collect tickets from school office from 26.11.18
- 17 Dec 18 - School Xmas Lunch
- 18 Dec 18 - Save the Children - Christmas Jumper Day
- 18 Dec 18 - Carols Round the Tree starts at 1.30pm
- 18 Dec 18 - Last School Day for Children Before Holidays
- 19 Dec 18 - School Closed - Staff Training Day
- 20 Dec 18 to 2 Jan 19 - School Closed - Christmas Holidays
- 3 Jan 19 - Children Return to School
- 7 Jan 19 - Flu Immunisation Catch up Day
- 15 Feb 19 - Last School Day For Children Before Holidays
- 18 Feb 19 to 22 Feb 19 - School Closed - Half Term Holidays
- 25 Feb 19 - Children Return to School
- 5 Apr 19 - Last School Day Before Holidays
- 8 Apr 19 to 22 Apr 19 - School Closed - Easter Holidays
- 23 Apr 19 - Children Return to School
- 24 May 19 - Last School Day Before Holidays
- 27 May 19 to 31 May 19 - School Closed - Half Term Holiday
- 3 Jun 19 - Children Return To School
- 24 Jul 19 - Last School Day Before Summer Holidays
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.