Welcome to Flamingos Class!
Teacher: Mr Stuart
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Hill and Ms Campbell
In Flamingo Class we love to learn!
We are always ready to listen and learn
- We always try our best with all our learning and try and make each piece of work better than the one before. We like to challenge ourselves!
- We have talking partners to help us with ideas
- We are finding good learning friends
- We know that if we read every day this will help us become super learners.
- We are learning to look after the classroom and our class and teachers
We are starting to challenge ourselves with our learning. We are also looking at how our friends can help us to learn better.
We know that we can achieve great things if we challenge ourselves to keep trying. Sometime we use Critique to improve what we have done and we are starting to do drafts of our work and really aiming for excellence.
Help! We've got a PLASTIC PROBLEM!
The children in Year 2 have been working so hard to produce this video. Please click here to view. Thank You
How Flamingos learn
Each term we have a BIG question to answer; this driving question sets the learning for the term.
This term our question is:
What is the power of a hero?
Please read at home every day, research has discovered that those children who read every day will achieve their best at school and then in adult life.
Click on the links below to see termly overview: