Welcome to Puffins Class
In Puffins Class we love to learn!
- We use super speaking and listening skills.
- We always try our best with each piece of work.
- We know that we can always improve our work.
- We know that pushing ourselves is the best way to improve.
- We know that we make choices all the time and that we have to try to make the right ones.
- We know that if we read every day this will help us become super learners.
How Puffins learn
Each term we have a BIG question to answer; this driving question sets the learning for the term.
Our classroom environment also reflects this question, giving us a fantastic space to experience what we are learning about, making it feel real and fun!
It's so exciting when we receive challenges from different characters too.
P.E. days are Monday and Friday but please have your PE kit at school every day. During the summer term we will hopefully be able to do PE outside so please bring appropriate footwear in PE kit.
Please read at home every day, researchers have discovered that those children who read every day will achieve their best at school and then in adult life.
Please click links below to see Termly Planning documents