Current diary dates
- 30 Jan 20 09:00 to 10:30 - Parent to Parent support group (no children)
- 3 Feb 20 - Year 1 - Multiskills Festival
- 11 Feb 20 - Internet Safety Day - Parent Talk 2pm
- 24 Feb 20 - Parents Evening 3.30pm until 7.30pm (bookable 10 min slots) Letters to follow
- 25 Feb 20 - Parents Evening 3.30pm until 5.00pm (bookable 10 min slots) Letter to follow
- 14 Mar 20 10:00 to 15:30 - FREE conference for all parents and carers of children and young people (0–25 years) with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND)
- 1 Apr 20 - Last school day of Spring Term for Children (happy holidays)
- 2 Apr 20 - School Closed - Training Day
- 20 Apr 20 - Children return to school for the Summer Term
- 6 May 20 - School photographer at school to take class photos
- 8 May 20 - School closed - Bank Holiday
- 22 May 20 - Last school day for children before May half term holidays - happy holidays
- 1 Jun 20 - Children return to school
- 21 Jul 20 - Last school day for children before summer holidays (happy holidays)
- 22 Jul 20 - School closed - Training Day
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to our feed to have all of our diary dates automatically appear in Outlook, ical or Gmail.
You will be asked to add our dates to a new calendar in your default programme, and subscribe to updates. This is available to users of Outlook 2007 onwards, Apple's ical, Windows Calendar and other icalendar (.ics) calendars with 'Subscribe to' functionality.